Blood Pressure Monitor Kit SunTech Tango M2 for Q-Stress & Accessories
Vendor: Mortara Instrument, Inc.
SunTech Tango M2 BP Monitor Kit for Q-Stress version 6.x - additional mount kit may be required.
The Tango M2 is a reliable, automated blood pressure monitor which provides dual blood pressure measurement modes for cardiac stress and exercise testing.
- Seamless Integration: The Tango offers automated communication with your stress system and reduces the risk of transcription errors.
- Non-Exercise BP Mode: This monitor allows blood pressure measurements during patient set-up and recovery without an ECG signal.
- Stat Mode: The rapidly repeated automatic BP measurements are ideal for time sensitive and emergent situations.
- Color LCD: The Tango M2 features an improved 7" color LCD display.
- Verify Measurements: You can see and hear the Korotkoff sounds using the onscreen display and included headphones.
- Data Retrieval: This model offers easy troubleshooting with the 300 BP reading history and USB capabilities for measurement retrieval.
- Field Upgrades: The USB port allows for field upgrades, ensuring end-users the most up-to-date software
- E-Library: The Tango M2 includes an onboard E-Library with step-by-step interface notes and tutorials.
- Interfaces: The Tango M2 model integrates with all popular stress ECG systems which use RS-232, BNC, ECG cable only for internal ECG & USB connections.