BP-200 Plus Blood Pressure Monitor Kit
- QRS Trigger Cable for CS-200 (4.520562)
- Mounting Kit (2.000154) and Accessories
- (Not Available for Sale into Canada) (DROP SHIP ONLY)
BP-200 plus is a non-invasive exercise test blood pressure monitor, designed to automatically measure and display a patient‘s systolic and diastolic blood pressures at preset intervals, or on demand of the operator.
BP-200 plus uses two measuring methods: the SCHILLER K-sound analysis with or without QRS trigger for measurements during exercise test, and oscillometric measurements for resting situations.
- Real-time display with waveform and measurements
- Tabular and trend data
- RS-232 interface for communication with SCHILLER ECG systems (AT-10 plus , AT-104 PC , CS-200 , CS-200 Excellence)
- BP readings initiated automatically or manually
- Mini SD card for software update